LCD not working
Power down the printer and unplug your USB cable if connected. Open the electronics covering and examine the wiring diagram.
If you see strange/ garbage (garbeled) letters on the LCD or LCD is blank.
Check that your LCD cables:
- Are properly plugged to the miniRAMBO board (make sure that the red cable is the top one)
- Are not badly warped or damaged
- Are making good electric connection on the miniRAMBO board or EINSY miniRAMBo.
Last thing before contacting email@example.com is to unplug both of the LCD ribbon cables. Laying them down on a flat surface and gently stretching them. Then plug them back and see if it makes any difference.
If you see squares on the LCD
Check that you have:
- Uploaded to the proper firmware version
- miniRAMBO 1.3a (all of the i3 MK2/ i3 MK2S)
Do not hesitate to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you would have any following questions.