Last updated 10 months ago
This article is also available in following languages:
In this guide, we'll cover how to import profiles in PrusaSlicer that are not included with the software, and how to export your custom PrusaSlicer profiles. Some 3rd party vendor profiles are already included with PrusaSlicer (e.g. Lulzbot or Creality printers).
A profile is a combination of print settings, filament settings, and printer settings. A profile, or a bundle, is saved in .ini format.
How to import custom profiles
Navigate to >File >Import. There are three possible options for importing custom profiles.
- Import Config: import a single profile. This function accepts .ini, but also .gcode files. When importing a profile through a G-code, this has to be sliced using PrusaSlicer.
- Import Config from Project: import a single profile from a project file. This function accepts only projects that have been saved with PrusaSlicer, with .3mf and .amf format
- Import Config Bundle: imports all the configuration settings for multiple profiles. This function accepts .ini files.
How to export custom profiles
Navigate to >File >Export. There are three possible options for exporting custom profiles.
- Export Config: export current profile.
- Export Config Bundle: export all custom settings that are saved in your current PrusaSlicer version.
- Export Config Bundle with Physical Printers: export a Config Bundle, plus the API key and IP address.