Removing the SL1 print
In this guide, we will go through instructions of what to do when the print is successfully finished and you want to remove it form the printing platform.
- After the printing process finishes, open the lid and place the black plastic tray on the printer as depicted below
- Use a plastic spatula or paper towels to wipe the top part of the printing platform clean.
- Unscrew the black knob at the top of the tower to unlock the printing platform.
- Carefully slide the printing platform out, and turn it sideways, so the remaining resin goes
back to the tank ot to the tray.
- Use the bundled metal spatula to remove the print from the printing platform.
You should clean the printing platform thoroughly after every print - drops of liquid resin can solidify in sunlight, which would make them difficult to remove. Clean the channel at the top of the printing platform thoroughly. Use isopropyl alcohol to clean the platform.
Inspect the printed sample object. Check for any inaccuracies, missing parts, visible layers/lines, dents, blobs, or other defects, refer to this guide to get rid of them in oyur next print.