SL1 print removing
In this guide, we will show you what to do when your SL1 print is successfully finished and you want to remove it form the metal platform.
- After the printing process finishes, open the lid and place the black plastic tray on the printer as depicted below.
- Use a plastic spatula or paper towels to wipe the top part of the printing platform clean.
- Unscrew the black printed knob at the top to unlock the printing platform.
- Carefully slide the printing platform out (pull it towards you), and turn it sideways, so the remaining resin goes
back to the tank or to the tray.
- Use the bundled metal spatula to remove the print from the printing platform. Be careful not to scratch the platform.
You should clean the printing platform thoroughly after every print - drops of liquid resin can solidify when exposed to sunlight, which would make them difficult to remove. Clean the channel at the top of the printing platform thoroughly. Use isopropyl alcohol to clean the platform.