SD Card Not Reading
If you are having issues with an SD card reader on the LCD controller, there are a few things to try.
It's possible that the SD card itself has become damaged, please try the following things:
- Try inserting the SD card into a SD card port on a computer or laptop.
- If it reads correctly, back up any files on the SD card you would like to save. Then reformat the SD card.
- Eject the SD card and try on the LCD again
It is also possible to partially insert or over insert the SD card into the SD card slot on the LCD controller.
- Press the selection knob to bring up the menu system. With no card present, you should see an option for "No SD Card" underneath "Preheat"
- Now slowly insert the SD card into the SD card slot. Keep an eye on the menu and see if it ever switches to "Print from SD". Stop once it does.
- Select "Print from SD" and see if you can browse the files. If all checks out, go ahead and prepare for a print.
After trying all the above and you are able to get the card to read on a computer, but not the LCD, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will glad to help.