The printer does not power on or keeps turning off
Power down the printer and unplug your USB cable if connected. Open the electronics covering and examine the wiring diagram.
Printer turns off during preheating
If your printer happens to power off during the initial preheating process then it is the better option. As most likely you just have the 220v set in a 110v system. So just easily switch it to the proper option on the voltage switch at the back of the PSU.
Printer does not turn on
If your printer does not turn on at all. Then please check following:
- power supply has the proper AC voltage selected, either 110v or 220v. There is a small rocker switch that you can use to toggle between the two options. It is absolutely crucial that the printer is disconnected from the power outlet!
- Check all the wiring for broken cables. In some occasions too tight zip ties can damage the wire insulation and cause a short
- Check the wiring of your RAMBo board with the following wiring diagram
- Check the miniRAMBO fuses
- Check the power supply voltage and if it provides the correct 12V DC. If not, please contact our support
If the problem still persists and PSU provides power. Remove the RAMBo from the housing and try to disconnect everything except the PSU and LCD panel. If it doesn't light up,contact us at email@example.com and our support team will help you out. If it does power up, add one component after another and you should easily find the problematic part of the printer.