One of the most wanted features is finally available. All of the Original Prusa i3 MK3 owners shall not experience failed prints once the power goes off.
How does it work?
- Special sensor detects main voltage. In case of an interruption it immediately shuts down Heatbed/Extruder heating.
- Last bit of the power is used from the capacitors to lift the Extruder away from the print.
- In case of very short power failure, printer will automatically restore printing.
However in case of a long period without power. Printer will await for you and decide whether to continue or not. What shall you check before doing so?
- As bed would cool down over time. There is a risk that your print would not stick. So check if all of your prints are properly attached.
- After that you can restore printing. Yet it is better to stay with the printer for 5-10 minutes to see if everything continues without any problems.
!Power panic doesn't work if you interrupt the print with the power
In case of any other questions. Do not hesitate to use the CONTACT form on the top right corner.