PINDA probe testing
If you are suspecting an issue with the PINDA probe readings and whether or not it is functioning as expected, please try the following:
In order to make the following test valid. Please do the tests under the same conditions.
- Connect the printer via USB and Pronterface.
- Ensure the nozzle is clean and the print surface clear of any obstructions.
- Issue a "G80" command, this will start the mesh bed leveling process.
- Once the process is complete, send a "G81" command, this will report out the interpolated Z values for a 7 x 7 array that composes the mesh bed.
- Repeat the process at least 3 times.
- Compare data points for each reported 7 x 7 array.
You want to make sure there are no large deviations (>0.2) between each point of the array with each interpolated Z value. Remember that each data point is a position, and you should compare that same position with the same position of the other reports.
Would you still have any issues. Please do not hesitate to us at firstname.lastname@example.org.